domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2019

reading answer the questions and print

Christmas Reading Comprehension

The Mall Santa


It's the Christmas season, and just like every other year, Anna takes her son Max to the mall to meet Santa Claus. They stand in line and wait their turn to talk with Santa.
"What would you like for Christmas this year?" asks Santa.
Max, who is 11 years old, answers, "I want a PlayStation, a new bike, and a phone of my own."
"I will do my best, my friend, to see that you get what you want," says Santa.
The following week, Anna and Max are in another mall, and once again they visit Santa.
"What would you like for Christmas, young man?" asks the jolly Santa.
"A PlayStation, a new bike, and a phone," says Max.
"Are you going to be a good boy, help your mother and do your homework?" asks Santa.
Max turns to his mother and says, "Let's go back . I didn't have to make promises with  the second Santa!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario